Recipes and stories made by ME!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

collections

this is my key collection.I have had it sense I was 4.  
 when my dad went on a business trip to Washington d.c.,he brought me back some cool glass rocks and that is how I started my rock collection.  
 my aunt and uncle got me sea shells from Florida and I started a collection.  
 this is my srinkey dink collection.
 i 've had my jewlrey collection sence I was 7.
 this is my eraser collection.I have about 30 of them.
 these are my beads. I have about 5,000.
these are my trophys. the 1st  2 are from soft ball.and the other 2 are from piano. 
these are my stuffed animals i've been collecting scene I was born.   
this is my bag collection.
these are my machine parts.I used my dads tools to get all the parts out of our broken radio. 

1 comment: